Pasadena Museum of California Art
The Pasadena Museum of California Art (PMCA) is dedicated to the exhibition of California art, architecture, and design. Informed by the state’s rich mixture of cultures and inspired by its impressive geography, California art has long been defined by a spirit of freedom and experimentation. PMCA exhibitions and educational programs explore the cultural dynamics and influences unique to California that have shaped and defined art in all media.
The PMCA is free the first Friday of each month (12–5pm) and the third Thursday of each month (5–8pm)!
Photo credits (in slideshow order):
- Museum façade. Photo: Ryan Miller / Capture Imaging.
- View of Kosmic Krylon Garage. Photo: Ryan Miller / Capture Imaging.
- View of Picturing Mexico: Alfredo Ramos Martinez in California. Photo: Justine Highsmith.
- View of Lars Jan: HOLOSCENES / Quaternary Suite. Photo: Don Milici.
- View of Edgar Payne: The Scenic Journey. Photo: Don Milici.